Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vlog Review: Pyxis - By K.C. Neal




Author: KC Neal
Website
Release Date: 11/4/11
Purchase Info: Amazon, B&N


Two worlds... one 16-year-old girl must learn to protect them both.


The nightmares haunting Corinne and her friend Mason hint at a universe that exists beyond the one they know. Her destiny is to protect a weakness between the two worlds, but her mentor is dead. As Corinne and Mason search for answers, she tries to ignore the sparks igniting between them, but can't deny she feels safe only when he's nearby. Will they find help before their nightmares break free?

First Thought: Every time I think about this book, my mind ALWAYS comes back to the ending! It k-i-l-l-e-d me!

I had to let you guys know right away what I thought about this book, so here's the Vlog review.
(yes a written review will come)




**Disregard the shitty quality, the fact that I move around, a lot, and the phone ringing at some point, LOL*


4 comments:

Angeline Kace said...

Hahahaha! She's sooo Corrine (sp?) to me too! And I LOVED this book! Very original! And funny!! LOVED it!

And Dude! Your vlogs are AWESOME! And you totally cussed (I heart it when you cuss! It's soo "Jessica")! lol

Jessica Hansen said...

Dude, this comment just made my day WAY better :) TY!!

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Lovin' the vlog! You are good at selling a book in a vlog! Makes me want to put all my books a side and read this book about magical food coloring!

This sounds really good.

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

New follower..loved your thoughts. Be sure and enter my book review giveaway:)
http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbookreviewer.blogspot.com/