Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Emontional Roller Coasters



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme over at the Broke and the Bookish.


This week we're talking:

Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About (cry, laugh, hurl across the room, etc.)





The Demon Trapper's Daughter - By Jana Oliver
Probably the first book EVER to make me cry














New Moon - By Stephenie Meyer
Seriously! Who didn't throw the book across the room when Edward left?!











Captivated - By D. Apodaca
Not only did this book have one of the best cliff hangers ever, but it broke my heart, TWICE!












The Turning - By Jennifer Armintrout
This one was picked because how sadistic and cruel Cyrus, the main vampire, is. (If you haven't read this book, then you don't know what I'm talking about)










The Iron Knight - By Julie Kagawa
Though all the Iron Fey books are UH-MAZE-ING, Ash's story ran so deep for me. Maybe it was the jaw dropping shocker in the beginning of the book...or the journey he goes on....but this left my emotions all over the place.









Possession - By Jennifer Armintrout
I think that this whole series was like a mind-f*&% for me. But what Carrie & Nathan had to go through in this book by re-living his wife dying...oh man I was in TEARS!











Of Mice and Men - By John Steinbeck
Simply because it's a classic, and I still remember how much I was taken back after reading this book for the first time.











Blue Moon - By Laurell K Hamilton
I <3 Richard!
God I just wanted it to work out SO badly....I was fighting for them :(













Halfway to the Grave - By Jeaniene Frost
I'm not sure if I've ever laughed SO MUCH in a book!Plus we all know Bones is a hottie, which helps with that emotional connection!












Dead Until Dark - By Charlaine Harris
Gran dying really did me in, but man did Sookie kick some ass at the end!













What are your Top Ten??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was really fun to read. I have read & agreed w/a few of those: New Moon, Halfway to the Grave, Dead Until Dark. The Iron Knight, possibly the best series closer ever! Freaking epic!
Great job!