Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry for Slacking

Ok, ok....start the stone throwing now...but don't hit my mouth, I have sarcastic super powers and would be rather useless without them!



As many of you know, and some of you don't, I was screwed last week & laid-off from my job.
Blows, hardcore. 
But have no fear, I have already started a new job. And in doing so, I am currently in that awkward, "your friends with everyone", stage. (we'll see how working with other females plays out....I try not to actually think about it)

So now everyday at work, I have to actually work. Yes, it's as strange as it sounds. 

I ask you all to just ride along with me while I play catch-up & work the kinks of my chaotic life out. 

*You never realize what a creature of habit you are until that habit is broken :(*


No comments: