Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. I am super excited that I am finally participating in it!

 This weeks topic is:
"Books Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It"
Shoot me now!
How can a Cover Whore like myself choose....but I must!
(do note that I these were all chosen because of the cover)
1. Wildefire by Karsten Knight


2. Blood Rights by Kristen Painter


3. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning


4. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney


5. Entwined by Heather Dixon
 
6. Afterlife by Elle Jasper


7.  Fat Vampire by Adam Rex (for both the cover AND the title)


8. Fury by Elizabeth Miles

9. Elemental Reality by Cesya Marae Cuono


10.  Exiled by RaShelle Workman


And these were just the beginning of my cover fetish!

3 comments:

roro said...

great post , hav not read any1 ofthem yet

Jessica Hansen said...

Thank you! There are some seriously great books in there!

Unknown said...

Those are some beautiful covers. I especially love The Iron Witch & Entwined. Nice job, Cover Whore! ;-)