Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. I am super excited to participate in it, and am slightly upset I'm just discovering this now!

Regardless, this weeks topic is:

"Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time"

Oh man, this is tough to widdle it down to just 10, but here's my list:

1. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton - if I would have known how epic this series would have been for me personally, I would have taken it a little slower.

2. The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver - this book, hell the series for that matter, is SO completely refreshing. It's actually the first book that ever made me cry.

3. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Though I just read the series this summer, the first book is by far my favorite, because it's the one that started it all. TEAM ASH

4. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens - By far the best paranormal book about ghosts that I have EVER read! Gives me the chills just thinking about it.

5. Shawdowfever by Karen Marie Moning - The ending to one of the best series EVER...but it's not really the ending ;)


6. Rosemary & Rue by Seanan McGuire - Probably the best modern day Fey series that I've had the pleasure of reading.

7. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris - Yes, a Sookie book. This is one of my favorite because Quinn has so much face time. (What can I say, it's the bald head thing)

8. Lover Awakened by JR Ward - Zsadist....end of story

9. Anathema by K.A. Tucker - Absolutely, the most unique vampire novel that I've EVER read. Dystopia meets vampires!

10. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster - The book that made me fall in love with reading, and to this day I still have a copy.

 Come back next week to see what the Top Ten topic will be!

1 comment:

Tipsy Misty said...

Oh I enjoyed Guilty pleasures but I haven't read the rest yet
And I loved the iron king to

Here’s my list :)