Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My week...thus far...

and It has SOOOOO been one of "Weeks"!

You know the ones you hear most of the world complain about?
I've felt like this.....


 

and this...




and this one about sums it up!





Yep, that was TOTALLY my Monday!



Then I woke up yesterday feeling the SAME way saying...




Seriously?! Can't a girl catch a break?


Can't I come into work to find some of this...



Ok, maybe not THAT many!

Maybe more like...



but noooooooooooooooo! I come to work to a whole lot of...



See, my week just hasn't been up to par!



So now I've decided to just become a reading...



but then these will start popping up every where




and maybe some of these, thinking I'm actually trying to eat brains!
(Brains are SO my thing FYI)



Thus leading to....




Yep, hands down...potentially the worst week ever!

Thank god I'm not a zombie and that my Wednesday has been AMAZING so far!

2 comments:

Karen C said...

Glad your Wednesday has been Amazing! Here's hoping that your Thursday is fantastic!!!

Gotta tell you though -if that many hotties showed up all at once?? I'd die with a smile on my face... :-)

Jessica Hansen said...

Thank you! I'm glad too, and yes that many hotties would allow me to die happy :)