Friday, August 19, 2011

Cover Whore....Just because

I haven't done just a plain ole, I-melted-when-I-saw-it, Cover Whore edition in I don't know how long.
So I figured that I would share a few of the pretties I've seen lately!


 The Vicious Deep - By Zoraida Cordova
It's like mermaid meets vampire, I <3 it!




Amaranth - By Rachel Wade
Just found this cover today and am drooling over it.



As I Wake - By Elizabeth Scott
It's not often that I see a unique B&W cover like this.
I think the splash of color really makes it pop!



The Book of Dzur - By Steven Burst
Seriously?! This cover is GORGEOUS!
The detail and coloring in the dragon are FAB, plus I like that the dragon isn't completely over done
or vicious looking.


2 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Very purdy. I'm in love with all of them.

Jessica Hansen said...

Me too! :)