Friday, May 6, 2011

Fresh Face Friday 5-6-11


Who: Katherine Pine

What: After Eden -  
               Devi knows she shouldn’t trust the new employee at her favorite used bookstore. Sure, he’s funny, smart and hands down the sexiest guy she’s ever met, but something dark lurks behind his unassuming smile and sinful green eyes.

Still, a girl can’t always afford to be picky. When an angel abducts your twin brother it should come as no surprise that the one person who can help you get him back is a demon–and only if you’re willing to pay his price.
    
Buzz:  "Hilarious, sweet, and incredibly hard to put down, After Eden is a book I’d recommend to all paranormal romance lovers.”-Bree from The Awesome Magic Attic, 5/5 stars

Cover: Angelic & sweet are the first 2 words that come to mind. Love the clouds, they make it that much more magical.

 
My thoughts: Since I have found myself on a slight YA kick lately, After Eden seems to be a perfect fit for me. This book is actually next on my TBR list, and the thought of angel and demons fights has me very excited to start it!

Excerpt: Read the 1st chapter here

Stalking Grounds: Facebook, Blog, Website

 Extra: Katherine has been kind enough to offer my followers (you guys) a free, yes FREE copy of After Eden on Smashwords!! Just click here and when checking out enter this code: AQ89E.
This coupon will expire on SATURDAY May 14th, 2011, so make sure you take advantage of it NOW!
That way we can compare notes when my review is posted!

1 comment:

Natalie @ Book Lovers Life said...

Thanks so much, seems like a good read.