Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Talkative Tuesday 4/5/11


5 days into April, and it's been a whirlwind already!

Thankfully I'm introducing you to a blogger who is a spitfire! With her 3 year blogaversary coming up on Friday I thought it would be fitting to shine the light one her this week.

Everyone say hi to Natasha, who created Wicked Lil Pixie. Reading, review, contests, and random thoughts all fall into the pages of her blog. I think the main thing that truly draws me to it is the fact that she's as outspoken as I am. There's no candy coating, and sometimes there's even a failure to censor things that are said. (Which I love)

So you could see why I am drawn to her! She loves her books, and lets you know.....so what are you waiting for?! Start stalking, NOW!



You know the drill, Facebook, Twitterblog. Believe me, she will keep you entertained and you WILL want to read whatever she's reading!

No comments: