Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Talkative Tuesday 3/8/11



Happy, happy Tuesday! 

On this weeks edition of, Talkative Tuesday, I'm introducing ya'll to a fellow cover whore! HEHE! Please meet, The Book Faery! Though just running into her blog recently, our love of covers has really brought us together. Kristi's site is very eye catching, with it's simplicity, and unique design. I love her rants and reviews, she's hilarious.




So if you're looking for a upbeat blogger with a great point of view, then check out The Book Faery! Oh and stalk her by any means nessecary. I'm talking Twitter, and if you can find her home address, then send her chocolate!

2 comments:

The Book Faery said...

You are such a sweetie! I worked on fixing my GFC a good part of the day! But I did manage to get my Tuesday Teaser up! I wanted to talk about steamy cover candy with you... and I'm not talkin' bird in the eye Fabio!

You know, Chocolates always good in my book... yesterday just plain sucked and I did get me some Dove Milk Chocolate Creamy goodness and a Hershey's with Almonds and just between us, the almonds totally mucked up the yumminess of the chocolate but I'll never tell!

Bye my fellow Cover Whore and until we meet again which should be tonight, LOL, were we'll discuss our favorite man candy.....

Kristi The Book Faery

Jessica Hansen said...

Sounds good, we need to make it a date ;)

Though you might dis-own me after I say this....but I'm not a chocolate fan, and unless it has some sort of nut in it I can't eat it...wait, that sounds SO wrong BAHAHA