Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wrap It Up - January

So I thought to make it easier for those who aren't able to read each review, or miss one, I'd start doing a monthly wrap up letting you know what books I've read this month :) So here goes.....

Blood Vice - By Keith Melton

Dreamfever (Fever Series Book #4) - By Karen Marie Moning
(didn't do a review for)

Fall into Winter - By Eden Baylee

Death's Sweet Embrace (Dark Brethren Novel #2) - By Tracey O'Hara
Bonded by Blood (Sweetblood Novel #1) - By Laurie London

American Vampire - By Jennifer Armintrout

Stealing Time - By Elisa Paige
Shadowfever (Fever Series Book #5) - By Karen Marie Moning
(no review)


I'm happy with the number of books that I read last month, I hope to double it this month! Let me know what you read last month, and what's on your wish list for this month!

1 comment:

Luxembourg said...

I loved Ms. Monings Fever series since the first book "Darkfever" series came out over 5 years ago. The books kept me enthralled and found I couldn't put the books down until finished. Loved the richness of the characters and their development through out the series. The roller coaster of a ride and the intense cliff hangers from both chapter and end of books ! What an amazing writer.Although, I really enjoyed " Shadowfever " We have waited to find out for so long what Mac really is as far as the mystical Fae are concerned and who her real mother was. and of course our anti hero Jerrico Barrons. Why did Darroc, V'lane, Jerrico and it seems everyone else wanted the" book" for the making or the unmaking of the world and what would become of the world or the walls when all was said and done.