Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cover Whore

Yes, I said it! I'm a cover whore! I LOVE LOVE LOVE book covers, and I'm not gonna lie sometimes I tend to be drawn to the more distinct, original covers. Or the ones with bright colors, LOVE me some neon :)

So with that said, here are a few completely awesome covers that I've found lately. Some might not be new, but they're all pretty bad ass!


Amy Plums: Die for Me
This is her UK cover, because honestly I like it way more then the US cover, it is beautiful to me.


Gwen Hayes: Falling Under
It has the standard black, like most Paranormal/UF covers, but the pop of red & the cover model in a offset position TOTALLY caught my eye right away!


Aprilynne Pike: Illusions
Very simple cover, but completely different. With my mom being a florist, I think that I tend to be drawn to amazing flowers with bright colors. Hence my neon fetish!



Well, those are just a few examples of why I'm a cover whore, and proud of it. If you have any covers you want to share make sure you post them to my Facebook wall! I would love to see what covers make you whore out too, lol!

No comments: