Monday, February 7, 2011

Books, Books and Clones!

Seems that when I think I have my, "To Read in the Near Future", list done, another three pops onto the radar! Seriously there are times when I wish I could clone myself and give each clone a different task.

Clone #1 read, #2 review, #3 read some more, #4 review some more.....it would be WAY easier. Regardless I will find a way to make it work, I always do :)

Now I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything taken care of for next week since I'll be out of town for work....with no computer access. SO looking forward to that one. It's my companies annual "Start Up" meeting, and we get to sit in the warehouse part of our asphalt plant in Sacramento and listen to people talk about things we don't want to hear 8 hours a day, for 5 days....jealous, I know. I get that often when it comes to company crap like that. I'll be posting pictures and random thoughts from my phone throughout the day, so look forward to those too!

So now back to the chaos that is happening this week, got FFF's to to finish, Talkative Tuesdays to go over and reviews to bust out! Wish me luck!

No comments: