Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Talkative Tuesday 1/25/11



Welcome back!! Another week down, only a lot left to go....

Oh man, this past week I felt like I was in a whirl-wind trying to get everything done for this week! It's sheer craziness, but thank goodness I have a great blogger lined up already. (It just makes my job that much easier)

Larissa's Bookish Life, is probably one of my favorite blogs that I follow personally. In 2009, after having her friends constantly bug about what's good to read, she founded, Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life, and hasn't looked back since. Her reviews are honest, and never sugar coated, there are always amazing contests, that usually involves a signed copy from the author. Plus I think I'm slightly in love with the fact that she's Brazilian too, lol.

So if you're looking for a great new blogger to follow, make sure it's Larissa! Find her on Facebook, her website, or on Twitter!

No comments: