Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Talkative Tuesday 12/14/10

Less then 2 weeks until Christmas! Holy Moley!

While I've been trying, oh so hard, to get my holiday shopping done, I've truly been fighting with myself on which amazing blog to feature today & next week.....it can get really frustrating arguing with yourself, trust me.

Finally it dawned on me, hallelujah! I ALWAYS see Fiction Vixen Book Reviews on my Facebook either, giveaway great books by amazing authors, or reviewing the books I love! So there was my answer, right in front of my eyes.

With an unrelenting appetite for romance novels, Sophia decided to start Fiction Vixen Book Reviews in August 2009. Now her site has turned into a great place to find, read-alongs, discussions, giveaways, and honest reviews. (Plus the fact that the Fever Series, by Karen Marie Moning, is one of her all time favorite series too is great!)

So as I ask you all every week, hop on over to the Fiction Vixen website, "Like" her Facebook & even follow her on TwitterFiction Vixen could possibly introduce you to an author or series that you never knew about. Hope you enjoy her site as much as I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love FV. The reviews are great and she cracks me up with her Random Friday posts.


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Jessica Hansen said...

They're hilarious! Love the llama, lol.

Sophia (FV) said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for featuring FVBR! Awesome! I'm glad you all like my Random Friday posts as well. I think they are my most favorite thing I do on my blog, probably because I'm so random myself LOL. :)

Jessica Hansen said...

FVBR it's my pleasure! I really enjoy introducing everyone who follows my blog & FB page to other great blogs out there!