Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BAM!

Yes, B.A.M! That stands for: Brilliant Author Mention

Recently I've decided that I'm;

1. Not paying enough attention to my blog. With issues that have been preoccupying my mind, I have let what's important to me be put on the back burner.

2. Need to start giving a shout out to authors that I think deserve it. (Besides my FFF authors of course)

There are some authors out there who are still up & coming, but have multiple books out. So when I find one of these authors, they're going to become a B.A.M

My first B.A.M is a new author that I've meet named, Keith Melton. With his 3rd publication being released in Feb. 2011, I have to say that I am excited to pick it up! Here's a brief synopsis of the book:

After accidentally blowing up both a client facility and a cushy city contract in the same day, pyromancer and mercenary captain Andrea Walker is scrambling to save her Zero Dogs. A team including (but not limited to) a sexually repressed succubus, a werewolf with a thing for health food, a sarcastic tank driver/aspiring romance novelist, a three-hundred-pound calico cat, and a massive demon who really loves to blow stuff up.

With the bankruptcy vultures circling, Homeland Security throws her a high-paying, short-term contract even the Zero Dogs can’t screw up: destroy a capitalist necromancer bent on dominating the gelatin industry with an all-zombie workforce. The catch? She has to take on Special Forces Captain Jake Sanders, a man who threatens both the existence of the team and Andrea’s deliberate avoidance of romantic entanglements.

As Andrea strains to hold her dysfunctional team together long enough to derail the corporate zombie apocalypse, the prospect of getting her heart run over by a tank tread is the least of her worries. The government never does anything without an ulterior motive. Jake could be the key to success…or just another bad day at the office for the Zeroes.



Sounds great right?!

Please make sure to check out Keith's page on Facebook, and his profile page with Samhain Publishing.

No comments: