Monday, November 15, 2010

Mashup Monday

Mashup Monday is an awesome idea that I've had in my head since this blog of mine became a reality. Along with a helpful idea from my friend Debbi, it has spiraled into something that I think could possibly be amazing & fun.

Each Monday I will give you the name of 2-3 characters, a place, then it's up to you to decided if there's a bad guy, what's going on & basically create your own short story. I will give you until noon on Sunday to submit your short stories to takingitonebookatatime@yahoo.com. After reading each submission I will pick the one that happens to catch my eye & feature it on the blog during the next MashUp Monday. Sounds like fun right?

Ok so for the first official MashUp Monday here are your ingredients:

Characters
Boris
Carina
Sam

Location
China Town, San Francisco, CA

Have fun! Make it as long or as short as you'd like, there's no minimum or maximum. As I experiment more with this the places & names may get funnier or more serious. I can't wait to read what you've thought of.

No comments: