Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Aftermath

Oh MAN, that's all I have to say about this weekend! After having an awesome Halloween party at the Hernandez Ranch, this is what we all woke up to.....


and this

and finally this...


There were a couple of people who stayed up all night and caution taped the whole house, and yes that's plastic wrap on the ceiling fan. Poor easy-up it has seen better days, but it was all ok thankfully with all this fun, no one was hurt. Great times were had by all, and I think we might even try to do it again next year....maybe :)



Though I had a great time with my friends, and some much needed adult time I will admit it....Yes! Yes I feel guilty that I neglected my blog, my facebook, & my twitter all weekend....oh and my books. Taking time out to do something else usually is fine with me, but I still feel bad that I didn't even put an update on anything...now I'll be making up for lost time, and gettin' my booty in gear. After posting all my pictures from our Halloween party (100+), I'll be posting about some new blogs that I've found. Still thinking of the what to call the event, but if you have any suggestions I am more then open to hear them!

Hope you and Monday are getting along, and I will be talking to everyone soon!

No comments: