Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rainy days are the best!

Fall & Winter are truly some of my favorite times during the year. I love the rain, bundling myself up with huge fleece blankets, baking yummy treats for the family, and oddly enough I like the darkness. Slightly strange I know, but I think that it just sets the mood better for whatever book I'm reading. Kind of like the darkness or danger that's happening in the book is intensified by the darkness around me. Makes sense right?  Maybe it's just me, I don't know. But I do know that I'm truly looking forward to this Fall/Winter season, because I am going to be reading TONS of new books. I want to explore worlds that I've never been in, read books by authors I've never read, even totally lose myself to whatever book I'm reading.

So what are your plans for the winter? Traveling, reading, going somewhere warm maybe? Let me know!




No comments: