Thursday, October 21, 2010

Excited to meet upcoming authors, and read what they've created!

On the facebook page that I have dedicated to blog I have found a couple of great new up and coming authors who are in the process of releasing their first book or are in the process of getting in released.

After reading the first  few chapters from the Fighting Destiny Series , I can't wait for it to be published so I can read the whole thing. I want to know what happens so badly! But there's a down side, I'm bad a waiting....really bad....just ask my fiance.

Then there is author, Joann I. Martin Sowles, who is the master mind behind The Brookehaven Vampires series. With her first book, Laney, coming out at the end of the month, I have to say that the first 3 chapters were great. Laney is a great character, and I love her attitude!

So take a little time and just glace at these authors, and see if their work moves you!

No comments: