Sunday, October 10, 2010

A day late, but 14 books richer!

Since I didn't post yesterday I thought I'd let you all know what was taking up my time. The Salvation Army was, and their $1 books. Part of the thrill of getting new books is spending hours in second hand stores and thrift stores searching for the unknown. I love buying new releases don't get me wrong, but I figured that since my book collection is still new and growing this a great way to learn about new authors. As much as I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, I'm finding myself judging a used book by it's binding. How much wear on it makes me think that it's a good book (because apparently it's been read...a lot).

So now I'm struggling to try not to start reading yet another book on top of the many I have book marks in already. Later I will make sure that I post what I got, for now normal life stuff.

No comments: